By raising money for Hull and East Yorkshire Mind, more people experiencing poor mental health get the support they need and the respect they deserve – and that’s a very big deal. So thank you.
Fundraise on your own, with friends and family, classmates or work colleagues. Every penny you raise matters, and however you choose to fundraise, we’re here to help you get started.
Whether you want to take on a running challenge, hold a bake sale, dive out of a plane or hold a coffee morning, there are many ways to raise funds for us. Here are some of our favourites:
- Sponsored walk
- Cake and coffee morning
- Charity auction
- Charity football match
- Sponsored silence
- An online gaming stream
Your fundraising event can be as large or small as you want it to be, but however you do it we are here to support you every step of the way, ensuring that whatever you decide to do is a great success! For ultimate fundraising success whether you are a first time fundraiser or a pro fundraiser we have you covered!
At Hull and East Yorkshire Mind, we’re with you every step of the way. By fundraising for us, you will get:
- A dedicated point of contact to support you with your event or challenge.
- Merchandise including t-shirts, collection tins, wristbands, pens
- A letter of authority to collect raffle prizes for fundraising events
- Promotion of your event or challenge on our social media channels/our website
- Information on our services, whether that’s digital copy or hard copies to display on a noticeboard/at your fundraising event
If you want to fundraise for Hull and East Yorkshire Mind, request your free fundraising pack below or email us on [email protected].
Hull and East Yorkshire Mind is registered with the fundraising regulator. We are committed to the fundraising promise which means that we agree to ensure our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.