North East Lincolnshire Mind are happy to be working alongside NAVIGO on a new joint initiative to support people in Grimsby who may be finding things hard.
The Safe Space offers instant, emotional and practical support for vulnerable people.
Safe Space facilities:
- toilet/shower/laundry/refreshment facilities
- practical mental health assistance (face-to-face/telephone/Skype as appropriate)
- Confidential/quiet area
- Self-help materials/internet access
- Safety in warm/welcoming environment
- Accessible/rapid signposting
The Safe Space is open Wed/Thurs/Fri 6:30pm-1:30am and is based at NAViGO House, 3-7 Brighowgate, Grimsby, DN32 0QE