Local Information Line
Our Information Service is open 9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday, and 9am – 4.30pm Fridays.
Are you, or someone close to you, struggling with mental health? If so and you don’t know what the next steps are to take, get in touch and we will signpost you to support within our organisation, or to further support in the community. We also invite professionals to get in touch with us if you believe we may be able to offer guidance for your own clients.
You can get in touch via email on email@example.com or telephone on 01482 240133 / 07964943407.
If you would rather talk to someone in person our Drop In times are:
- Mondays 10am-12pm – Bridlington Old Parcels Office
- Tuesdays 4:30pm-6:30pm -Wellington House
- Wednesdays 10am-12pm – Wellington House
- Wednesdays (First Wednesday of every month) 10am-12pm at Goole Library & Museum
- Thursdays 1pm-3pm – Wellington House
We are also able to offer free resources on mental health issues – our ordering form can be found here. Please email this completed to firstname.lastname@example.org