For each person we work with, we create a support plan designed to help you achieve the personal goals you set yourself.
We can meet with you flexibly at times that suit you. We will provide a happy and empowering environment in which to encourage recovery and wellbeing.
Our experienced team will provide the support you need. You will get to know the people who are working with you, and they will help motivate you and keep track of your goals to make sure you achieve them.
How we can help:
- Increase independence, confidence and motivation
- Develop ways to manage anxiety, depression and other mental health problems
- Emotional support
- Getting out, perhaps going to the shops or attending activities
- Attending appointments
- Maintain or regain skills such as budgeting and cooking
- Physical wellbeing (swimming or accessing sports)
- And much more…
Hull and East Yorkshire Mind’s mental health support can be paid for with a personal budget from the local authority, or directly.
For queries about the cost of our mental health support, or to make a referral, please get in touch on 01482 240200 or email email@example.com
If you do not have a personal budget, this may be provided by the local authority. You can call them on:
Hull City Council – 01482 300300
East Riding of Yorkshire Council – 01482 396469