World Mental Health Day is approaching and we want to encourage local people to help us raise awareness and get involved.
To help people get involved, we have developed some free packs for individuals and businesses to get involved in the weeks coming up to World Mental Health Day. Within these packs are some resources and activities to use in order to improve mental health and wellbeing.
Within the packs, we have included:
- Some information on our 5W2WChallenge – a challenge to help improve your mental health and wellbeing.
- A conversation starter – to have those all-important conversations about mental health.
- Some tips on how to talk to someone about your mental health.
- Some example posts for you to share on social media.
- A pledge for you to commit to support World Mental Health Day.
- Some fundraising ideas for you to try
Supporting World Mental Health Day doesn’t have to be a big thing – simply showing someone that you care is sometimes all it takes. If you are interested in getting involved, sign up to receive your free pack here.