On Time to Talk Day we want everyone to have a conversation about mental health.
Mental health problems affect one in four of us, yet people are still afraid to talk about it. Time to Talk Day on 7th February encourages everyone to talk about mental health.
Having conversations about mental health helps break down stereotypes, improve relationships, aid recovery and take the stigma out of something that affects us all. There are lots of different ways to have a conversation about mental health. And you don’t have to be an expert to talk.
However you do it, make sure you have a conversation about mental health this Time to Talk Day.
We will be at the following locations:
- Wellington House in Hull – 1pm-3pm
- Withernsea Leisure Centre – 9am-12pm
- Tesco St Stephens, Hull – 10am-4pm
- The Junction Theatre, Goole – 12pm-3pm
- Beverley Leisure Centre – 9am-12pm
- Bridlington Old Parcels Office – 9am-12pm
- Hessle Customer Service Centre – 1pm-4pm
- Tesco Store, Grimsby – 10am-4pm
To get involved, pop along to any of the events above or join the conversation on social media @MindHEY #TimetoTalk