We know it’s only November, but here at Hull and East Yorkshire Mind we’re getting our plans in place for the Christmas season.
Every year, we support over 5000 people with their mental health – but we know that there are many more people in our local area that need our help. It doesn’t have to be a large donation, giving a few hours at one of our fundraising events can really make a difference for local people.
Here are some of the different ways you can support us this Christmas. Why not:
- Donate to Hull and East Yorkshire Mind instead of buying Christmas Cards
- Give a few hours of your time to help at our supermarket bucket collections, or volunteer at one of our events – call the fundraising team on 01482 240200 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do some festive fundraising of your own. How about a Christmas jumper day?
- Buy or sell some of our raffle tickets – if you reply to this email with your postal address, we will post some to you.
- Raise money for us every time you do your Christmas shopping – if you go to Give as you live or Amazon Smile before you start shopping and choose Hull and East Yorkshire Mind, you can raise money and it won’t cost you a penny.
Thank you for your support.